Search

Translate, just in case you don't understand

2014/05/14

Healthy, Colorful And Easy - Wrap Roll


    This is a very easy dish that almost everyone can make. It's fast, healthy and tasty! This could be counted as the first thing I learned on my backpacking journey. I learned how to make this from a Taiwanese guy who spent almost a week traveling with me.

    When I first arrived at University of Canberra, I ate this pretty often, because you don't need to spend much time on this. This kept me alive when I don't know how to cook! lol

Time requirement 
Difficulty      

Anyway, here's what you're going to need.
1. A tuna can, a chicken can or any meat you wanna put in your wrap roll
2. Salad (mixed leaf)
3. Cheese, for better flavor, this is important
4. Salad dressing
5. Wraps
6. Pepper
7. Onions, green onions, tomatoes




Here's how you make it.
Step 1
Cut onions, green onions, tomatoes into pieces.

Step 2
Put the ingredients on your wrap.
Personally, I always go with leaf salad first, then onion, tomatoes, meat, cheese, green onions, dressing, pepper. But I don't think it matter too much, so no worries.

Then... it's done! Yes, that easy, trust me, everyone can do it! ;)

But before you eat it, you might want to roll it. This is important, or else your wrap roll will collapse later while you eat! So we start from the bottom, and two sides.

After you roll it, it should be looking like this.

By the way, the ingredients are totally up to you, but I recommend not to use something that is too wet, or it's not going to end up well... Also, it's a pretty good idea to put in some eggs! ;)
Anyway, it's easy and free! I hope you enjoy yours!

1 comment:

  1. Really great week 3 and led the money not spent on http://bit.ly/1mwMX2Q worship money again this week completed a week-neck feels really good once the money do not go out at home playing computer work can make money this is really ^ ^ http://bit.ly/1mwMX2Q come niche network card bit more favorable opportunities sooner register now for free suspicion as good as confirmation, free home assessment afraid fooled!

    ReplyDelete